Business solutions packages from leading PEOs designed for your unique needs.
Let Alt Mkt be your guide.
With nearly 1,000 PEOs in the U.S. alone, sourcing the perfect PEO for your business isn’t easy. Alt Mkt witll help you navigate the complexities of PEOs and will source the best PEO for you. We’ll guide your team through the integration process and advocate on your behalf with the PEO we recommend to ensure your needs are met.
Your people are one of your greatest assets, but they’re also one of your greatest expenses. Working with a PEO helps simplify your work by overseeing your human resource management - from employment application to termination.
Human resource management services offer relief from administrative and management functions including:
- Employee Handbooks
- Employee New Hire Packets
- Applicant Drug Testing
- Applicant Background Screening
- Maintaining employment files and records
- Compensation Management
- Legal Compliance
- Employment verifications
- Administering separation processes
- Retaining records during the post-employment period
- Managing unemployment insurance claims
Improve Onboarding Speed and Efficiency.
With a PEO managing the paperwork, new hires can get started fast with complete, accurate records and data.
Reduce your compliance risk.
Minimize non-compliance risk by streamlining your FLSA, ACA, and other compliance challenges with automation.
Reduce your cost of labor.
With advanced online tools and technology, you’ll be able to gain clear visibility of your labor expenses to control wages and overtime by paying accurately and to the minute.
Increase employee productivity.
Simplify time management, time off, and scheduling. Empower your employees to be accountable through convenient tools provided by your PEO which they can access from any device, anywhere, anytime.
Benefits play a huge role in keeping employees happy at work. Now more than ever, employee benefits are an integral component of employment.
A PEO will offer many of the following benefit enhancements:
- Major Medical Insurance
- HSA/HRA/FSA Account Administration
- Qualified Benefits Administration
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Limited Benefits Plans
- Supplemental Insurance
- Section 125 Plans (Cafeteria Plans)
- Section 105 Plans
- Tool Reimbursement Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plans
- Payday Advances
- Payroll Debit Card
With benefits enrollment, everyone wins… from employees to the business owner. Employees want to take full advantage of earned benefits, and employers need to retain employees while reducing administrative costs.
Less Paperwork, More Productivity
Managing benefits enrollment can be time consuming and costly, but with a PEO on your side, open enrollment and new employee enrollment can be simplified with secure, electronic enrollment. Whether it’s saving time or better understanding available benefits, your staff will love the convenience of electronic benefits enrollment. Employees can easily discover, compare, and select their benefits from any device, anytime.
A PEO will eliminate payroll paperwork by processing checks, deducting payroll taxes and submitting them to the proper government agencies, maintaining all payroll records, preparing and issuing W-2's, and promptly delivering payroll checks each pay period.
Working with a PEO, you will never have to deal with the following:
- Payroll Administration
- Employee set-up
- Check printing
- Direct Deposit
- Payroll check reconciliation
- Bonus, Commission, and Variable Pay Plans
- Local, state and federal payroll reports
- Year-end W-2 forms and reports
- Reimbursements and deductions
- Wage garnishments
- Paid-time-off (PTO) tracking
- Record maintenance
Run Payroll with ease.
Stay focused on your business while quickly and easily managing payrolls with integrated online systems, so you never have to rekey anything from one system to another. You can quickly review timesheets, process your payrolls, and even see payroll status in real-time.
Ensure a seamless employee experience.
Your payroll can include your logos on checks, so your employees have a consistent experience.
Payroll Tax Administration
PEOs deliver accurate, timely, and compliant payroll and tax processing and administration. From on-boarding to new employee set-up, to payroll tax filing and garnishment administration, we have a comprehensive plan to meet all your payroll and tax needs.
PEO solutions are comprehensive, convenient, and secure:
- Quarterly 940 tax reports
- Year-end W-2 forms and reports
- Tax Depositing
- Federal Payroll Deposits and Summary
- State withholding deposits and reports
- Social Security (FICA) tax filing and payment
- Federal Unemployment (FUTA) tax filing and payment
- State Disability Insurance (SDI) filing and payment
- State Unemployment (SUTA) tax filing, payment and claims filing
As a PEO client, your organization gains access to Workers' Compensation carriers and aggregate purchasing power. Your organization could eliminate deposits, advance premiums, deductibles, and year-end audits through "pay-as-you-go" programs which even out premium payments - ultimately improving cash flow.
PEOs even assist your business with claims reporting and administration, OSHA compliance, work-site assessments and loss control plans, medical case management, drug-free workplace programs, and cost containment strategies.
- Fully-insured workers compensation coverage
- Claims management
- Timely responsiveness to the injured worker and client inquiries
- Accident investigation when necessary
- Post-accident drug testing
- Back-To-Work policy
- Inspections, reports, and data tracking
- Risk sharing
- Accident Prevention programs
We’ll help you find the best PEO solution.
Get a quote now to get started.
Thank you, we'll get back to you soon.